SolTech Energy Sweden AB (publ), (SolTech), or “The Company’s” offer of shares directed towards the general public in Sweden, prior to the planned listing of the Company’s stock on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm, has ended. Interest has been strong and the Offer was over-subscribed by approximately 46%. The preliminary first trading day is expected to be Thursday, June 25, 2015.
The Offer in brief, along with the outcome
- After the fully subscribed offer, the amount of stock in the Company increased 6,250,000 shares, from 19,277,171 shares to 25,527,171 shares, which corresponds to circa 24.5 percent of the voting and capital stock in the Company after the new share issue.
- The total value of the Offer, before deduction of customary new share issue and listing costs, came to 62 MSEK, consisting of 6,250,000 newly issued shares (50 MSEK), along with 1,500,000 existing shares (12 MSEK), which in accord with the Offer, after determining the over-subscription, is now fully placed.
- The price stipulated in the Offer was 8 SEK per share, corresponding to a market worth, for all the shares issued by SolTech, of circa 204.2 MSEK after the Offer.
- As a result of the Offer, SolTech has accumulated approximately 2,900 new shareholders, bringing the total number of individual shareholders to approximately 5,600.
- Trading in SolTech shares on First North is expected to start on the 25th of June 2015, under the symbol “SOLT”.
Settlement bills with payment instructions will be sent to those who have been allocated shares. As soon as payment for subscribed and/or acquired shares have been received, the new share issue will be registered with the Bolagsverket (roughly: National Corporation Authority), thereafter the new shares are requested from Euroclear after which – together with acquired shares – they are recorded at the specified securities account or depot.
“Our increased business collaboration in China, with an established business partner and a good business plan – which has already been proven and generates income – has, together with the marketing collaboration here at home, created very promising possibilities for expansion; and the new stock issue ensures that we can take advantage of these possibilities. At the same time, we are very proud over the strong interest that existing stockholders and new investors have shown in SolTech, and now is the right time to go on the stock exchange. I look forward with confidence to the ongoing journey of our company,” states Frederic Telander, CEO of SolTech Energy.
For more information, please contact
Frederic Telander, CEO SolTech Energy
Phone: +46 8 441 8846
SolTech in brief
SolTech Energy develops and sells a solar energy system based on research carried out over several years at Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (KTH- Royal Institute of Technology). The system is a part of a building’s outer shell; specifically, roofs and/or walls formed of glass (panels or flat sheets) that function as both weather protection and sun-catchers for the production of heat, hot water and electricity. The assortment of suitable glass also includes unique fine-film solar cells in black and/or semi-transparent glass – or as isolated glass modules in various sizes and formats that allow for esthetic integration with a building’s outer shell. The wholly owned subsidiary Wasa Rör T Mickelsson AB is also included in the parent concern. SolTech Energy Sweden AB currently has approximately 5,600 shareholders and its shares are traded on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm, under the symbol “SOLT”. The company’s Certified Advisor is G&W Fondkommission (securities broker). For more information see: www.soltechenergy.com.